Top Baby Products 2019


As a mom of almost ten years now I have used many baby products I have loved and many I have not. Products have changed so much throughout the years it is amazing. Some of these items have been favorites for me from the beginning and some are new! Here is my list of top baby products & baby must haves. All products will be linked on my liketoknowit CLICK HERE TO SHOP

1. Monica & Andy burp cloth- who would think that there would be a difference in burp cloths but there is! These are the perfect size, thick so they actually work good and incredibly soft on babies skin. plus they are organic cotton and the patterns are the cutest ever!! So good these are the only burp cloths I use! 

2. Haaka pump- If you plan to breastfeed then this is a must!! You simply attach it to the opposite breast while feeding and it catches your let down that would usually be wasted on a breast pad. You can get entire bottles full from doing this simple thing! Saves so much milk and its so simple to use. You can buy it at target, buy buy baby or amazon 

3.Snuggle me organic- I liked this better than the doc a tot but I know some moms love that one so either works. This is the only thing baby would lay down in for the first few weeks. It is cozy and hugs your baby. Comes in a carry case for easy travel as well. There are several different color covers to choose from. Available on amazon as well but the direct site does have awesome sales! Join the email list to be notified on deals. 

4.Boppy- Everyone knows the boppy pillow. It is a classic and still one of my all time favorites! Comfy for breast or bottle feeding and nice to use around baby when they are sitting up. Nursing pillow and positioner all in one. 

5. Avent glass bottles- I only use glass bottles for many reasons. My babies have always done best with the avent brand. Never an issue with colic or going from bottle to breast. They have sets or individual available 

6. Rock n play- Again a classic favorite! I have never met a mom who doesn't love the rock n play. Easy to bring everywhere and babies love it. I prefer the one that does not plug into the wall. Mine has a battery for the on and off switch to vibrate. I put my baby in it and have it at the dinner table while I eat or in front of the shower while I take a shower. It was a life savor with my second baby it was the only thing I could set her in to nap for months. 

7.Nuna carseat & stroller- I do a lot of research when choosing any products for my kids but especially car seats. Safety is number one but style and practicability are also factors. I have used five different brands personally and nuna is by far my favorite.

8. Baby bath- This simple little bath has always been a must have of mine. I take it in the shower with me when baby and I shower together or I put it in the bath with siblings. So convenient to bathe kids at the same time and this bath allows me to do that even with my newborn. Perfect for babies before they are sitting up on their own. 

9. Portable high chair- Something amazing I never knew I needed. We brought this thing everywhere for years! bbqs, beach, family dinners, I even brought it to a bowling alley once. so nice to have a clean seat for your baby anywhere and everywhere. Easy to clean and carry. Cup holder for drink & I would just set snacks/food right on the highchair. ciao baby is the brand.  10. Kate quinn organic cloths- The bamboo organic baby cloths are the softest coziest baby cloths ever! I love the quality and comfort of kate quinn. A must try item ! 

11. Blooming bath- I love the old school baby bath in the sink. This foam pad allows babies of all ages to take a bath in the sink with comfort. If baby isn't bathing with one of us then this is what I use. Easy to ring out and hang dry. Washer and dryer safe for convenient cleaning.

12. Car Mirror- I have a infant car seat in the back and also a forward facing for my toddler. I use two different mirrors so I can see both. Nice to keep an eye on my babies and not having to turn around while driving. I will link both. First one is for forward facing car seats. You can clip on or attach underneath your rear view mirror.

13.Gripe water- This isn't really a product more of a miracle. haha. but seriously this stuff is the best and a must have on hand at all times! Gripe water works wonders for Gas, Colic, Hiccups, Fussiness and tummy aches. My favorite brand is mommy bliss it is available practically anywhere! I usually just run into target to grab it. They have a night time one as well.

14.Sherpa baby blanket- For a warm cozy blanket this one is the best! Beautiful and so soft. Perfect size blanket!!! My daughter used if as a baby and still loves it at age 4! I have another one for our new baby and it has been the best in these winter months to throw over my favorite swaddle. You can get them personalized when buying online. A gorgeous gift for anyone expecting as well. 

15.Drying rack-  I hand wash or boil all baby bottles/ pacifiers so this drying rack is used all day. Cute enough to leave on the countertop without being a eye sore. works great and cleans easy! 

16. Lou lou and co - Cant even lie this is my current addiction! BEST SWADDLE BLANKET IN THE WORLD. You just have to try one for yourself to understand the amazingness. haha. but seriously it is the only baby blankets I use besides the Sherpa I add on for warmth. Huge, stretchy, soft. They will bundle up your baby like the coziest burrito while still allowing movement. Breathable fabric that literally feels like butter. If I were to say get one thing off this list it would be this. Follow them on Instagram for product updates and release dates. click here for the greatest swaddle blanket of all time

17. Baby wipes- With baby #3 I started with the new water wipes everyone has talked about. I loved that they were 99% water. They worked good on my face and hands but not as much on baby. I hated the packaging, always leaking and I didn't like how thin the cloth was. Trying other wipes many had bad ingredients, were to thin, to rough, or didn't work good. I tried all the other brands of wipes to discover that pampers pure aqua are my favorite. Great rating on think dirty. 99% water, thick, extremely soft cotton cloth and good packaging! 

18. Diapers- Honest company diapers are adorable, work great and are free of bad ingredients. They are available at most stores, Amazon , or they have a online subscription program to gets diapers sent directly to your door every month at honest.com. 

19.Wildbird sling- Baby carrying is something new for me and I love it. It took me a little while to figure out how to do it but the wildbird sling is one of the simplest out there. Follow them on Instagram for videos, tips and tricks. click here for baby sling

20.Pacifier- Last but not least pacifiers. This time around I wanted to use the all natural rubber pacifiers. I bought all 3 of the top natural and adorable passys  Unfortunately baby would not take any of them. I reverted to the mam pacifier that my first two kids loved and sure enough he loved too. They are not half as cute or natural but there a fav in my house. 



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 pale pink nail polish colors

Department store VS drugstore foundation